Staying socially engaged is an important part of healthy aging. GET SMART experience members will receive invitations to many opportunities to remain engaged with the arts, education, and other seniors. Our life enrichment offerings include:
- Complimentary monthly programs with lunch prepared by our own Bell Trace Chef
- Special invites to Bell Trace Campus activities and lifelong learning programs
- Monthly programs take place the fourth Thursday of every month from 11:30am – 1:30pm. Join us for our August GET SMART experience on August 24th.
As the internet age moves forward, many seniors are seeking resources and training to get up to speed. The GET SMART experience provides hands-on training on all types of devices including computers, tablets, and phones. You will learn how to use the following new technologies to communicate with friends and family:
- Smart phones
From learning how to Skype to finding a restaurant review on your phone, our GET SMART training will help you communicate in the digital world.
As you grow older, regular exercise and an active lifestyle can boost energy and maintain your independence. As part of the GET SMART experience you will receive a reduced membership fee to our Fitness Center. Our programs are designed specifi- cally for older adults and led by certified instructors. Your membership includes:
- Personalized fitness routines with your own personal trainer
- Range of motion assessments
- Mobility and balance assessments
- Upper and lower body, posture and muscular endurance assessment
Living Local Program
The Living Local Program brings together locally owned businesses and Bell Trace to provide special seasonal discounts to members. From dining to car care, this program offers a wide variety of cost saving benefits.