The time may come when you or a loved one needs a little extra help to get the most out of each day, while in other ways continuing to live an independent lifestyle.
At Bell Trace, assisted living services offered through LifeSpan Home Health, a licensed home health agency, provide just the right amount of support. LifeSpan staff works closely with the resident, family, and physician to design a personalized care plan tailored to individual needs and desires.
Our comprehensive continuum of care is also available, if ever needed, including a full range of rehabilitative therapies, skilled nursing care, respite and hospice. For you or your loved one, it’s the perfect environment to foster living life fully with the right amount of assistance for now – and for the future if needs should change.
Private studio apartments for assisted living offer a comfortable lifestyle. Each apartment includes an individual emergency contact system, a kitchenette, and a contemporary bathroom with a large walk-in shower, built-in seat, and safety handrails. The base monthly rent includes your choice of available apartments, three restaurant-style daily meals, weekly housekeeping and laundry service, scheduled transportation, all maintenance, and utilities including basic cable TV.
Residents – and family members who wish to join them – are free to enjoy a whole host of activities and community amenities including inviting gathering spaces that encourage people to socialize, exercise, learn, and grow.
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
- Your choice of available studio apartments
- Kitchenette with microwave oven and refrigerator
- Private bathroom designed for safety and comfort
- Three delicious restaurant-style meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- All apartment, community and grounds maintenance
- Cable TV and other utilities included, except telephone
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and alarm system
- 24-hour emergency response system by our licensed nursing staff
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments, shopping, and local events
- Social, cultural, and educational programs and activities
- Chapel services and spiritual programs
- Exercise classes
- Library with computer and printer
- Bookmobile visits
- WiFi throughout the community
- Private dining room by reservation
- Beauty salon/barber
- Personalized services through LifeSpan, a licensed home health agency
- Access to full continuum of health care on site, including rehabilitative therapies, skilled nursing care, respite care, and hospice