For our residents in need of comprehensive long-term skilled nursing care, the compassionate care part of our mission shines through at Bell Trace Health & Living. Residents and their family are valued members of our family. Our dedicated staff of registered nurses, certified nursing assistant, and licensed specialists is fully committed to residents comfort, safety, and well-being and clearly focused on doing all they can to help each person experience the best quality of life each day.
Private and semi-private companion suites are designed for comfort, convenience, and caring support. In this secure setting, residents receive the individualized care they need, 24 hours a day, with a continued focus on their well-being.
Long-term care and skilled nursing services include:
- Personalized care plan in which the resident and family are directly involved in the plan of care provided
- *Home transition program
- Ongoing advice and counsel for the resident and family with a focus on wellness and independence
- Long-term, short-term, and respite care at skilled and intermediate levels
- Rehabilitation of complex medical conditions
- Hospice care for the terminally ill, emphasizing quality of life to bring family comfort and individualized end of life care
- Dining and nutrition services
- Dental and podiatry services
- Activity programming
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance matters
- Most insurances accepted, Medicare, and private pay
Our Home Transition Program
For residents who are transitioning home, we provide community re-integration and home evaluations to help ensure a successful and safe return to the home environment. A home visit while the resident is still in our care provides a safety check and recommended adjustments. Plus, our staff provides advice and counsel to residents and their families with a focus on the individuals wellness and independence.